It is one of the major retailers and wholesalers of all ranges of beauty cosmetics and accessories, with comprehensive and supple products and tools intended at accommodating today’s women, regardless of the vast range of complexions and skin types at an affordable price.
In order to satisfy wide range of customers’ needs, Bestly Cosmetics has expanded from one outlet to current 12 outlets located at Nairobi, Nakuru, Eldoret, Mombasa, Nyeri and Karatina.
The Strategic Management Team
The management of Bestly Cosmetics Ltd is composed of Directors, Finance and administrative officers, Operations, sales officers and the subordinates.
The MD is the top officer in the company’s management. The Administrative and operations Director is the second in authority. The HR function is currently being developed and is intended to be fully operational as soon as possible
The Management Team
The management of Bestly Cosmetics Ltd is composed of Directors, Finance and administrative officers, Operations, sales officers and the subordinates. The MD is the top officer in the company’s management. The Administrative and operations Director is the second in authority.
To be the leading cosmetics retailing company in Kenya and East Africa
Bestly Cosmetics Ltd will continue to grow its core cosmetics retailing business by increasing retail outlets throughout the country and specifically addressing the SWOT analysis done later in this plan. New store concepts and e-commerce will also be used to create even fresher channels for the Company. Upcoming Nairobi’s high end estates, central region, Rift valley, Nyanza and Mombasa will be our main short term targets in this plan. The second phase will look into East Africa Market.
Our marketing slogan will be ‘Your Beauty, Our Priority’
As we pursue our Motto, Bestly Cosmetics will continue to strive its best to provide “Quality Products, Best Value and Professional Service” for its customers to meet their ever increasing needs.
Bestly cosmetics will realize its vision by;
Offering quality and comprehensive beauty solutions to our customers.
Building customer loyalty.
Sharing success with our staff.
Building long-term partnership with our suppliers.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate citizenship
Humbleness proves that we’re not always right, we don’t have all the answers, and we know it. We’re no less human than the people who work for us, and we’re not afraid to ask for help.
Integrity is the cornerstone of all the above. We set and observe high ethical standards and do the right thing. We perform duty of care, not only to our customers, other stakeholders and to the communities we serve, but also to our colleagues and ourselves.
1. Meru Town, Moi Avenue street next to Equity Bank, opposite I&M Bank
2. Mombasa Town, Digo Road next to Family Bank
3. Karatina Town, at Kibaki Road opposite Oppo Hi-Comm Enterprises
4. Nairobi Town, at River Road next to Bank of Africa, opposite East Matt supermarket
5. Nairobi Town, at Ronald Ngala street, Bestlady center
6. Eldoret town, Oloo street
7. Nakuru Town, at Mburu Gichua Road, opposite Gate House at Sgma House building
8. Nairobi Town at Moi Avenue opposite Kings Collection
9. Mombasa Town, at Digo Road next to Bata opposite One supermarket
10. Thika town, Commercial Street opposite Thika Arcade
11. Mtwapa, at Mombasa. Malindi highway next to Turskys Supermarket
12. Eldoret town, Oginga Odinga road next to Safaricom Shop
13. Nyeri town, at Field Marshal Mutungi Road
14. Mombasa Town, at Digo Road next to One supermarket
15. Maua town, Basin street near Sokoni guest House
16. Nakuru town, Kenyatta avenue opposite Nyayo Garden
17. Nakuru town, Gusii Road former KREP Bank
18. Kitale town, Kenyatta Avenue next to Barclays Bank opposite KCB Bank
19. Nairobi Town, Tom Mboya street near Fire Station next to East Matt Supermarket
20. Thika town, Uhuru street opposite Rwambogo Bar
21. Kitui town, Kiembeni street opposite Kiembeni market
22. Bungoma town, Moi avenue next to Kenya Women Finance Trust and Safaricom shop opposite GuruKrupa Hardware and Electricals Ltd
23. Machakos Town-CBD ,along Mbolu Malu Rd between CBA Bank and Faulu Bank.
24. Kisii Town- UOR Building Ogembo Street opp Zonic
25. Nanyuki Town- Kanyanja Building along Lumumba rd opp Central Bank (Kanu Grounds)